Electrical and Mechanical
- Repowered with Westerbeke 71 HP fresh water cooled 192 hrs
- Excellent engine room access
- Dripless shaft seal
- Single lever throttle/shifter
- 2 Marine AC/Heat units with digital controls
- Panda generator
- Racor fuel filter/water separator
- Tri-color navigation light at top of mast
- Simrad AP11 Auto Pilot
- One controller at helm and a second controller at nav station
- NavPods for helm electronics
- Raymarine ST60 Tridata at helm
- Raytheon ST60 Wind indicator at helm (condition unknown)
- Raymarine ST60 Compass at helm
- Raytheon Pathfinder RL70C radar at helm
- Raytheon Pathfinder RL70C at Nav station
- Furuno GPS Navigator GP-50 at nav station
- Standard Horizon Intrepid+ at nav station
- Standard Horizon RAM for helm
- Stereo with bulkhead mounted speakers
The interior is lush with high quality solid mahogany joinery throughout. Plenty of opening ports and overhead hatches provide excellent ventilation. Two marine AC units will heat or cool the vessel when desired either at the dock with shore power or underway or at anchor with the use of the generator. All Angels truly is a proper cruising boat with tons of storage throughout and plenty of handholds for security when underway.
The SALON is warm and cozy yet has plenty of space for guests. The two long settees are well-designed with tall back rests and proper angles. They also double as excellent seaberths. When necessary, by raising the backrests, they quickly convert into double berths. When you raise the back rests, you will notice the solid mahogany staving covering the hull sides. There is a lot of easy access storage under, behind and above the settees. A beautiful large mahogany dropleaf table is in the center. Head room is 6 7.
The MASTER SUITE is aft. The center cockpit provides an excellent aft cabin with good headroom and good space for changing. To port is a large single berth which also makes a good seaberth. To starboard is an extra-large double berth which can also be a secure berth when at sea. There is solid mahogany staving up sides of the hull port and starboard. Natural ventilation is good with four opening ports and an overhead hatch. There storage cabinets and a digital controller for the second AC unit.
The GUEST CABIN is forward and features a V-berth with insert, spacious wardrobe, separate locker, shelves and cabinets along the sides above the berth. There are cabinets all the way forward above the berth and storage underneath the berth. There are two opening ports and an overhead hatch for natural ventilation.
The HEAD is ideally located near the companionway stairs. The commode is forward facingwell positioned for offshore use. There are hooks for hanging foulies, a countertop with sink, shower and thick teak floor insert, cabinet and mirror. The head is air conditioned and has an opening port.
The HALLWAY leading from the galley to the master suite has a large hanging locker and a cabinet with pull-out bins. Double doors provide excellent access to the engine room.
Hull, Deck and Cockpit
- Built to Lloyd's of London specifications
- Solid fiberglass hull with integral keel (all ballast is completely incased within the integral keel)
- The deck is fiberglass sandwich construction with Devinylcell as core material for strength, light weight and insulation. Teak laid deck and cabin roof seamed and bonded with silicone rubber
- Self-draining anchor lockers fore and aft
- Toe rail and handrails in Thailand teak.
- All bulkheads are glassed to the hull from both sides
- Solid fiberglass rudder with 35mm stainless steel stock
- Red stripes on hull Awlgripped 2019
- SS anchor guard on bow
- CQR and Danforth style anchor
- Leather wrapped steering wheel
- Cockpit shower
- Teak folding cockpit table
- Heavy duty ocean rated hatches
- Spinnaker pole mounted on mast
- Roller furling genoa
- Rigid boom vang
- Mainsheet traveler
- Centerline double SS sink with hot/cold pressure water
- Fresh water foot pump
- Large fridge with teak grate insert and small freezer box
- Long countertop and deep countertop with fiddles
- Tall storage lockers above the counter, dry storage bin, chest of drawers and storage locker with pull-out trays
- The stove/oven has been removed, but there is a designated space to reinstall a gimbaled 2,3 or 4 burner stove/oven
- Cutlery drawer
- Mahogany spice rack and paper towel rack
- Inside one of the above counter cabinets is a custom rack to secure glasses, mugs and dishes.
- A proper forward-facing chart table / desk with opening lid and storage
- Cushioned seat
- Chest of drawers
- Ample room for electronics (see electronics section)
- Clever chart stowage cabinet
- Easy access to the cockpit
- AC/DC panel and generator controls
- Ships clock, barometer and inclinometer mounted on salon bulkhead
- Additional ships clock mounted in forward cabin
- Gimbaled oil lamp mounted in salon
The Listing Brokerage Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel regardless of information provided. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice. PLEASE NOTE: All electronics are listed for verification purposes but not warranted in the selling price of the boat.
Engine hours are as of the date of the original listing and are a representation of what the listing broker is told by the owner and/or actual reading of the engine hour meters. The broker cannot guarantee the true hours. It is the responsibility of the purchaser and/or his agent to verify engine hours, any warranties expressed or implied and/or any engine service as well as all other representations noted on the listing brochure.
All the yacht brokerage agents at the listing company are Independent Contractors.
Contact the listing broker
Paul Stehfest Paul@LittleYachtSales.com 903-401-9049
Want to sell your boat? I'm always looking for clean, quality listings. Contact me for a free, professional, personalized market evaluation.
Paul Stehfest, CPYB
Your Source For
New Catalina Yachts
New Lagoon Catamarans
New Sailfish Center Console/Double Console Fishing Boats
And Over 100 Quality Brokerage Boats
Certified Professional Yacht Broker (CPYB)
Florida Licensed Broker # YSL8978
Gulf Coast Yacht Brokers Association (GCYBA)