Engine, Electrical and Mechanical
- New Yanmar 3YM30E 2014 only 15.4 hours!
- New battery charger June 2019
- New batteries June 2019
- New bilge pump June 2019
- Racor fuel filter and water separator
- Single lever shifter / throttle
- Rack and pinion steering
- Dripless shaft seal
- Raymarine ST6002 below deck auto pilot
- Raymarine ST60 Wind
- Raymarine ST60 Depth
- Raymarine ST60 Speed
- NavPod at helm for electronics
- Compass at helm
- Huge refrigerator with freezer compartment
- Double polished SS sink with single lever faucet control
- Hand pump and vegetable sprayer
- 2 Burner alcohol stove with oven and safety bar
- Dry storage
- Reverse cycle marine AC, Heat, Dehumidify
- 3 Weems and Plath oil lamps
- All new opening ports 2017
- Bulkhead mounted salon table with wine cabinet behind
The accommodations on the Island Packet 31 are very impressive for a in this size range. Her Salon is spacious and features a bulkhead mounted table which, when stowed, really opens up the living space. When deployed, the table has two setting optionsone is to accommodate the crew on the starboard settee, allowing free passage forward down the center of the vessel. With option two, the table can fold out and double in size to serve guests on both settees. There is a storage/liquor cabinet on the bulkhead behind the stowed table. Both Settees are long, straight, deep and feature high, properly angled back rests. The cushions are thick and feature hardboard backing for quick access to storage behind. Both double as superb sea-berths and both have storage below and behind. The starboard settee can extend out to create an even larger double berth. A hanging locker is forward of the port settee, just opposite the head. Opening ports and an overhead hatch provide ample ventilation while at anchor. The Weems and Plath oil lamp that is mounted on the bulkhead provides a warm ambiance either at the dock or on the hook.
The Forward Cabin has a V-berth with an insert, a hanging locker, small shelves an overhead hatch, two opening ports, a Weems and Plath oil lamp and a separate (private) door to the head.
The Aft Cabin / Quarter berth is convertible. A clever design makes it easy to close off to create a second private cabin or open it up to function as a quarter berth and nav station. The berth is large and is an excellent sea berth. A third Weems and Plath oil lamp is mounted in the aft cabin area.
The Nav Station is close to the companionway and has a large desk for charts. The desk can drop down out of the way when the area is needed as a private aft cabin.
The Head is well-designed with a solid teak seat that can fold down over the commode, a vanity with sink, cabinets and mirror, shower and opening port for ventilation. There is a private door leading to the forward suite and a second door to accommodate quests.
Deck, Cockpit and Hull
- All ports (the whole units, including frames) replaced in 2017 by O. J.
- Extra thick closed cell foam cockpit cushions with covers
- Garhauer dinghy motor crane
- Last bottom job in 2017 by O. J.
- CQR and Danforth style anchors
- Snap-it binocular and mug holder at helm
- Cockpit table
- Rope wrapped steering wheel
- Cockpit shower
- SS horseshoe rack
Mercury 8hp dinghy outboard motor +/- 15 years old with low hours. Condition unknown. Can go with the boat but the seller is not responsible for condition of motor or the paperwork.
Contact the listing broker
Paul Stehfest Paul@LittleYachtSales.com 903-401-9049
Want to sell your boat? I'm always looking for clean, quality listings. Contact me for a free, professional, personalized market evaluation.
Paul Stehfest, CPYB
Your Source For
New Lagoon Catamarans
New Catalina Yachts
New Sailfish Center Console/Double Console Fishing Boats
And Over 100 Quality Brokerage Boats
Certified Professional Yacht Broker (CPYB)
Florida Licensed Broker # YSL8978
Gulf Coast Yacht Brokers Association (GCYBA)