Sails, Rigging and Sail Handling Equipment
- CXT Taffeta Radial cut main sail UK Sails (2013)
- CXT Taffeta Radial cut 135% Genoa UK Sails (2013)
- CXT Taffeta Radial cut jib UK Sails (2013)
- Storm jib UK Sails (2015)
- Asymmetrical spinnaker (smaller-no sock)
- Asymmetrical spinnaker (jumbo--no sock)
- Harken roller furler for genoa
- Rigid boom vang
- Long mainsheet traveler
- Self-tailing winches
- Hydraulic backstay adjuster
- Spinnaker pole mounted on mast
- All new standing rigging by Hayes Rigging (2017)
- New mast wiring (2013)
Electrical and Mechanical
- Raymarine chart plotter (2014)
- Raymarine depth and speed (2014)
- Pedestal with large tubing for electronics wiring
- NavPods for electronics
- Maretron WS0100 Ultrasonic Wind and Weather Station (2014)
- ICOM M120
- Datamarine Link 5000
- Stereo (condition unknown)
Deck, Hull and Cockpit
- Mastervolt battery charger (2014)
- AGM 70ah start battery
- 2 AGM 160ah each house batteries
- Upgraded wiring (2014)
- Replaced engine sea water pump (2019)
- Replaced fuel pump (2019)
- Marine air conditioning (2013)
- Replaced all mast wiring and lights (2013)
- Tricolor (2013)
- New lifelines (2016)
- Throw buoy
- MOB pole
- Cockpit table
- Drink holder in cockpit
- SS hatch guard/halyard tie-off
- Anchor locker
- Danforth style anchor with rode
- Stern boarding ladder
Good Leif is cooled with a marine air conditioner.
Forward Suite features a large V-berth with storage lockers port and starboard, drawers, shelving port and starboard, opening ports and a large overhead hatch.
Aft Suite has a large double berth, hanging locker, storage bin, room for changing and an opening port.
Salon is spacious with a long, straight settee to starboard and a U-shaped settee to port. The U-shaped settee has a large teak table in the center, which also drops to convert into a double berth. Both settees double as excellent sea berths. There is shelving and cabinets with wicker doors behind both settees. Four opening ports and an overhead hatch provide good ventilation.
- Hillerange gimbaled 3 Burner propane stove with oven with safety bar and slide-away cover
- Double SS sink
- Fridge and freezer
- Pressure hot and cold water
- Manual water
- Pump for fridge condensation
- Cabinets, drawers and good counter space
The head is conveniently located next to the companionway steps.
- Large separate shower with seat
- Raritan manual commode
The Listing Brokerage Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel regardless of information provided. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice. PLEASE NOTE: All electronics are listed for verification purposes but not warranted in the selling price of the boat.
Engine hours are as of the date of the original listing and are a representation of what the listing broker is told by the owner and/or actual reading of the engine hour meters. The broker cannot guarantee the true hours. It is the responsibility of the purchaser and/or his agent to verify engine hours, any warranties expressed or implied and/or any engine service as well as all other representations noted on the listing brochure.
All the yacht brokerage agents at the listing company are Independent Contractors.
Contact the listing broker
Paul Stehfest Paul@LittleYachtSales.com 903-401-9049
Want to sell your boat? I'm always looking for clean, quality listings. Contact me for a free, professional, personalized market evaluation.
Paul Stehfest, CPYB
Your Source For
New Lagoon Catamarans
New Catalina Yachts
New Sailfish Center Console/Double Console Fishing Boats
And Over 100 Quality Brokerage Boats
Certified Professional Yacht Broker (CPYB)
Florida Licensed Broker # YSL8978
Gulf Coast Yacht Brokers Association (GCYBA)