With the 116 beam, 63 headroom and great storage, the accommodations feel spacious for a 31 foot boat and can comfortably sleep five.
The well-designed interior starts forward with an anchor chain locker in the fore-peak, followed by a double V-berth cabin with lockers and an opening hatch.
Moving aft, a hanging locker is located to port with the head across to starboard. The head has a manual head, vanity w/sink and storage over and under and a shower w/seat.
Continuing aft, the main salon has settees on both sides. The starboard L-shaped settee converts to a spacious dinette when the large, bulkhead mounted table is in the down position. The port settee serves as an additional berth for guests, when needed. More storage can be found throughout the salon.
Moving aft, a large galley is to port with a nav station to starboard. Following the nav station, there is a double quarter berth to starboard.
- Reverse Cycle Marine Air and Heat System
- Ultra-leather custom interior cushions
- Bimini and dodger with interconnect
- Hot and Cold pressure water through-out the vessel
- Flat Screen TV
The spacious, U-shaped galley is the size usually associated with boats quite a bit larger:
- Dual stainless steel sinks with pressure water system
- 2-Burner propane stove with oven
- Adler-Barbour cold machine refrigeration
- IP storage system for dishes, bowls and utensils
- Microwave oven
- Garmin 740 GPS at Binnacle
- Sea-data Multi Page Depth and Speed
- Sea-data Wind instrument
- Autohelm ST6000 autopilot
Cockpit, Deck & Hull
- Garmin GPS Map 498
- Icom VHF Radio
- Stereo with Bose Speakers in cabin and cockpit speakers
- Flat Screen TV by Insignia
Untethered has a molded fiberglass hull and deck with a spoon bow and a wide vertical transom. The large, comfortable cockpit is located aft with a low trunk cabin extending forward to the foredeck, leaving side decks for easy passage forward.
Sails & Rigging
- Wheel steering w/pedestal
- Fold-down cockpit table
- Long cockpit seats w/cushions
- Full Canvas including bimini with dodger and interconnect
- Custom companionway doors
- Dinghy davits
- (2) Propane tanks
- Swim Ladder
- Opening port lights & hatches
- Bottom paint (2017)
- Life ring and mount replaced (2016)
- Ground tackle includes Bruce and Delta Anchors with chain and rode on anchor rollers
Island Packets are known for their superior offshore qualities, moderate draft and excellent windward performance. The IP 31 is an extremely stable cruising sailboat that performs well under sail or power.
- Mainsail w/cover and reefing system
- Jib on roller furler
- Lewmar 40 jib sheet winches, self-tailing 2 speed
- Lewmar coach roof winches for mainsheet and staysail
- Halyard winches on mast
The Listing Brokerage Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel regardless of information provided. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice. PLEASE NOTE: All electronics are listed for verification purposes but not warranted in the selling price of the boat.
Engine hours are as of the date of the original listing and are a representation of what the listing broker is told by the owner and/or actual reading of the engine hour meters. The broker cannot guarantee the true hours. It is the responsibility of the purchaser and/or his agent to verify engine hours, any warranties expressed or implied and/or any engine service as well as all other representations noted on the listing brochure.
All the yacht brokerage agents at the listing company are Independent Contractors.
Please contact the listing Broker
Capt. Rick Weiler CPYB
Office 281-334-6500 Be sure to ask for Capt. Rick