Miss Ann was purchased by her second owner in 2014. When he purchased the boat he began seriously updating and upgrading the boat. She has had all new electronics installed in 2015 including chartplotter with radar and AIS, Raymarine I70 repeaters and a new autopilot. He also replaced the rigging and all new sails by Quantum. See the full listing for all of the updates.
1997 Beneteau 321
Basic Boat Info
Engines / Speed
- Make: Yanmar
- Model: 3GM30F
- Fuel: diesel
- Engine Power: 27|horsepowerhp
FORWARD CABIN: Double berth (5'11' X 6'11") w/high density foam mattress, Hanging Locker, Storage space beneath berth, (2) Reading lights, Opening Hatch w/roller blind, fixed forward facing portlight. SALON TO STBD.: Salon table with U-shaped settee, Storage beneath settee, (1) Hull and (1) Deck fixed portlights with curtains, (1) Opening hatch w/roller blind. SALON TO PORT: Settee with storage under, Chart table aft facing with storage outboard, electrical panel, (1) hull and (1) deck portlight with curtains. U-shaped galley to port. HEAD: Wash basin with mixsing faucet for pressurized hot and cold water, Shower w/sump pump, Stowage lockers, Mirror, Manual marine head, Opening port. COMPANIONWAY: Headroom 6'3", Removable steps for engine access, (2) Wood grabrails, Plexiglass sliding hatch panel & hatchboards w/key lock. AFT CABIN: Athwartships double berth with foam mattress, Lockers, Hanging locker, Engine access panel, (3) Cabin lights, (3) opening ports w/curtains.Galley
U-shaped galley with white laminate countertops, Double stainless steel sink with hot and cold water mixer, Trash can, 2-Burner propane stove with oven, stainless steel safety bar and thermocouple safety shutoff, Top loading insulated icebox, storage lockers and drawers, (2) opening ports.
- Adler Barbour 12 volt refrigeration with small freezer section
- Microwave oven new in August 2019
- Two burner stainless propane stove and oven
- Grill on stern rail
Miss Ann has an all furling sail plan and a good autopilot to make her easy to singlehand or sail short handed. Her sails were new in 2015 and her standing and running rigging were replaced also.
- Quantum roller furling mainsail
- Quantum 110% roller furling working jib
- Main furler serviced and new main halyard in Sept., 19
- Standing and running rigging replaced in 2014
- New stainless steel lifelines 2015
Miss Ann has most equipment needed for offshore sailing
- Revere 6 man Coastal Compact valise life raft
- Several harnesses
- Lifesling with 5:1 lifting tackle
- Ditch Bag
- Handheld GPS Epirb (needs battery)
- Multiple life jackets
- Additional pad eyes in cockpit to attach harness
- 25 lb.CQR anchor with chain and Nylon rode
- Secondary back up anchor with chain and rode
- Anchor snubber
The shore power system on this boat has been upgraded to include a shore connection at either end of the boat. No need to have cords running down the deck whether docking bow or stern in. There is a breaker at the nave desk to select which input is being used.
- 16,000 BTU Cruiseair air conditioning
- Newer smart battery charger
- New batteries 12/18
- New shaft, stuffing box. prop and cutlass bearing
- New electronics package including new Raymarine A95 chartplotter, Radar, AIS, Autopilot, Raymarine I70 wind instrument and two new I70 repeaters for depth, speed, logs and much more.
- New mainsail and 110% Quantum sails
- New stainless steel lifelines
- New standing rigging and running rigging
- New canvas on bimini
- New house batteries
- All opening portlights replaced with new
- Compound and wax July
- New microwave
- Interior detailed
The Listing Brokerage Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel regardless of information provided. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice. PLEASE NOTE: All electronics are listed for verification purposes but not warranted in the selling price of the boat.
Engine hours are as of the date of the original listing and are a representation of what the listing broker is told by the owner and/or actual reading of the engine hour meters. The broker cannot guarantee the true hours. It is the responsibility of the purchaser and/or his agent to verify engine hours, any warranties expressed or implied and/or any engine service as well as all other representations noted on the listing brochure.
All the yacht brokerage agents at the listing company are Independent Contractors.customContactInformation
David Jackson CPYB
36 Years Experience in Professional Yacht Sales
Licensed and Bonded Florida Yacht Broker
- Cell: (713) 806-8953
- E-mail: David@LittleYachtSales.com