1997 Gemini 105 M
16K BTU's Mermaid Reverse Cycle AC/Heat
Reliable Diesel Engine
The Gemini is one of the most popular coastal cruising catamarans ever produced. Her 14 foot beam allows her to be docked in a normal slip while her 18 inch draw allows you sail through some very shallow depths as well gunk hole in well-protected anchorages. The Gemini 105 M has an efficient hull shape and trusted kick-up centerboards and rudders. Centerboards increase the upwind draft to 5.5 feet, enabling this catamaran to have good performance both on and off the wind.
Overall, the Gemini has great accommodations with light and airy spaces and good sailing performance, all at an affordable price. It is the ideal boat for a couple or small family.
See the full specs for more details and call the Listing Broker today!
Basic Boat Info
Price: $64,900 USD
Boat Name: "Catmandu"
Model: 105 M
Beam: 14 ft
Bridge Clearance: 46 ft
Dry Weight Measure: 9,600 lb
Nominal Length: 34 ft
Length Overall: 34 ft
Norm Nominal Length: 10.36 ft
Engines / Speed
Engine 1 Specs:
- Make: Westerbeke
- Model: 30B
- Fuel: diesel
- Engine Power: 27|horsepowerhp
Total Engine Power: 27 hphp
Fuel Tank Capacity: 18|gallon gal
Water Tank Capacity: 15|gallon gal
Holding Tank Capacity: 18|gallon gal
Boat Class: Catamaran
Little Yacht Sales
Tel: (281) 734-7703
Waterford Harbor Marina 800 Mariners Dr. Pier 6/7
Owner's Comments, Aug. 2019
- Center boards were removed and refurbished in spring of 2013 including adding nylon bushings and new stainless steel bolts.
- Engine hours are 2205 at last oil change on 3/4/2019.
- Drive leg was removed and overhauled in spring of 2013. New bearings and seals. Sanded and painted with Yamaha metallic blue engine paint. Propeller refurbished in 2016. Bellows replaced.
- Rigging unknown. Not replaced by me since my purchase in 2013.
- Starboard chainplate leak repaired and currently not leaking. Listing broker had inspected and has further information.
- Survey done April 2015.
This very roomy boat will accommodate up to Six people comfortably. There is plenty of room to seat six at the Dinette and plenty of room to sleep.
- Two in the Queen Master Stateroom.
- Two in the Stbd Aft Cabin.
- Two in the Port Aft Cabin.
A large galley with opposing work surfaces, double sink, refrigerator and 2 burner stove with oven and broiler. The Galley is down and to Starboard with:
Electrical and Electronics
- A Stainless Steel Double Sink
- Propane Two burner Stove / Oven
- Propane/120V Dometic Frig/Freezer
- (Frig/Freezer is front load)
- Pressure H/C Water
- Hot water Heater
- Propane Fume Detector
Sails and Rig
- Raymarine Auto Pilot
- Raymarine Wind, Speed, Direction
- Raymarine depth sounder (presently not functioning)
- VHF Radio
- Xantrex True Charge 20+
- Three (2) Batteries (1 House and 1 Start) New in 2017
- Attwood Water Heater
- 50 foot Power Cords
- 15A to 30A Adapter
- Helia Turbo Fans (3)
- Sloop Rig
- Mainsail w/2 reefing points
- Mainsail cover needs minor repair
- Genoa on Profurl furling system
- Extra Halyard
- Aluminum mast - approx 46 foot above waterline)
- Sails are original but in good condition
- Lewmar Electric Windlass for Primary Anchor
- Primary 33 Bruce w/30 feet chain rode and 150 feet nylon 3 strand
- Secondary anchor 25 lb Danforth with 150 nylon rode
- Third anchor 20 lb Danforth with 50 feet of nylon rode
- Eight (8) Adult Life Vests
- One (1) Man Over Board MOB gear
- Two (2) Fire Extinguishers mounted inside cabin
- Westerbeke 30B diesel inboard (2205 hrs.)
- Power Leg with 3 Bladed Prop
- Recent service include Oil and Oil Filter last changed April 2019
- Miscellaneous Spare Parts
The Listing Brokerage Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel regardless of information provided. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice. PLEASE NOTE: All electronics are listed for verification purposes but not warranted in the selling price of the boat.
Engine hours are as of the date of the original listing and are a representation of what the listing broker is told by the owner and/or actual reading of the engine hour meters. The broker cannot guarantee the true hours. It is the responsibility of the purchaser and/or his agent to verify engine hours, any warranties expressed or implied and/or any engine service as well as all other representations noted on the listing brochure.
All the yacht brokerage agents at the listing company are Independent Contractors.
Contact Listing Agent:
Josh Johnson CPYB
- Direct (281) 734-7703
- E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Finding the right boat for you, Power or Sail Worldwide Since 1975 with Professionalism and Integrity. Island Packet Specialist Since 1984.
More Contact Info for Josh
- Joshs Website: sailboatcorner.com
- How to Find US! http://sailboatcorner.com/where-to-find-me/
- Pier 6&7 Waterford Harbor
800 Mariners Dr. Kemah TX