- New Fresh Water Pump (Sept.)
- New Front Hatch Cover (June)
- New Refrigeration System (July)
- New Air Conditioning Installed (July)
- Zarcor Peek-a-Boo Shutters (June)
Mainsheet has the standard Island Packet 320 layout with a forward stateroom providing an offset double berth for two with nice storage and a hanging locker.
Next aft to port is the large head with a large wrap around counter top over a curved vanity which surrounds the toilet area providing secure seating while underway. A bulkhead mounted shower and pull around curtain create a large shower area. A large vanity mirror and additional storage cabinets are among the amenities.
Continuing aft, you enter the main salon with a straight settee to starboard and L- shaped settee to port. On the main salon bulkhead is the signature Island Packet folding table that can be used as a full width table when open or a half table when folded. With the table folded up and locked into position on the bulkhead, the salon offers a huge amount of space well-suited for relaxing, dining, social gatherings or offshore passages.
The U- shaped galley is on the starboard side and features a new refrigeration system installed in 2013, deep double stainless steel sinks and two burner propane stove/oven.
The aft stateroom and nav area are to port. A clever design allows the chart table to be lowered when not in use, raised when needed as a nav desk, or raised even farther to the vertical position to double as a bulkhead providing privacy when desired in the aft cabin.
As with the forward stateroom, the aft cabin features a comfortable Pullman style berth and storage is available in a cedar-lined hanging locker and stowage bins.
Because all tanks are installed below the cabin sole, the IP 320 has an incredible amount of storage space. In addition, the interior is kept cool and comfortable even in the hottest of climates with a new air conditioning system installed in 2013.
- Spacious with 6'4" headroom
- Sleeps 6 easily in three berths
- Forward cabin with privacy door and large pullman berth
- Aft cabin with queen berth and privacy door
- Main salon makes double berth and additional settee berth
- Dines six easily with large folding table
- Table folds up to create wide and spacious salon
- Very comfortable light and airy with great ventillation and nine opening hatches
- Classic teak interior
- Enclosed head with shower
- Large galley to starboard
- Nav station to port
- Good engine access
The U-shaped galley is to starboard within easy reach of the companionway. This spacious area makes it possible to easily cook for a family of six. You have hot and cold pressure water and a foot pump for fresh water to save energy. There is plenty of counter space and intelligently designed storage areas for dishes, cutlery, pots and pans and much more.
- Gimballed LPG stove with oven w/10lb LPG tank in deck storage well with remote solenoid safety shutoff
- 12-volt Refrigeration system (New July 2013)
- Microwave oven
- Hot & cold pressure water
- Manual fresh water pump at galley sink
- Twin stainless steel sinks
- 6-gallon water heater
- Deluxe teak dish rack & cutlery drawers
- Fold-up counter extension
- Roll-away trash bin
Electrical & Mechanical
The electrical system is meticulously engineered and installed using only the best of materials including pre-tinned wire (every wire strand is coated with tin before being woven and encased in plastic). The electrical panels feature main switches, circuit breakers, DC and AC gauges, battery test system, reverse polarity protection and indicator lights. The engine starting system includes a momentary parallel switch that enables one to use the house battery banks to start the engine in case of a low charge on the engine starting battery. This is a feature that someday you will be happy to have.
Sails & Rigging
- 27 hp Yanmar 3GM30 diesel three cylinder engine, fresh water cooled, rubber isolation mounts on reinforced fiberglass bed with integral oil drip pan, twin fuel pumps (mechanical and electrical), twin fuel filters, 3-blade prop
- Racor fuel filter with water separator, jacketed fuel line with swedged ends
- Extensive sound control in engine compartment with premium lead lined foam insulation
- Engine intake strainer - bronze, easy access, with bilge light
- Recessed cockpit instrument panel with electric tachometer, engine monitoring gauges & warning system - removable acrylic cover - Single-lever engine control mounted on pedestal
- (4) Lifeline 12 volt batteries - Group 27
- Deluxe electric panels with four-way battery switch, circuit breakers for DC & AC systems, DC & AC gauges, battery test system, reverse polarity protection, indicator lights, elec. pump controls, LPG control, battery charger control
- AC 30 amp dockside power system with inlet breaker, polarity protection, 50' shorepower cord, numerous interior outlets with GFI protection
- Galvanic isolator & Battery charger - 30 amp
- Numerous 12V interior lamps and (3) courtesy lamps with rocker switch at companionway; dome lights in cockpit lockers, forepeak, icebox, bilge, engine area
- Water heater - 6 gallon marine type w- engine heat exchanger & AC operation, UL approved, foam jacketed hot water hoses
Island Packet's popular cutter rig provides unmatched versatility, ease of operation, and superior performance in a wide range of sea conditions. All primary sail control lines are lead aft to the cockpit for comfort and security.
Cockpit, Deck & Hull
- In-mast furling mainsail
- 130% genoa with Harken roller furling
- Staysail on Hoyt boom with Harken roller furling
- Jib halyard winch on mast
- Main halyard (on roller bearing masthead sheave) and main sheet, led to cockpit through stoppers to Lewmar winch
- All halyards internal; color coded running rigging, convenient coaming storage bins for lines
- Boom vang/preventer
- Jib sheet winches (2) Lewmar
- Midboom sheeting for unobstructed cockpit view
- Main sheet traveler with 4:1 control system led to cockpit
The hull and deck design of the IP 320 satisfies a niche in the market for cruising families who want and need space and comfort and a safe, sturdy boat. The design and build quality succeed nicely. A great Bay and Bahamas boat, she'll go anywhere. The hull deck joint is well done with and internal flange that is part of the bulwark which is thru bolted and bonded.
The deck of the 320 is designed to pack a lot into a small package. With a beam of 11'9" that carries well forward, she's a big girl. The side decks are wide and safe with double life lines, stainless steel grab rails on the cabin top, the boomed staysail is out of the way as there is plenty of deck space and the ground tackle lives happily on a hefty bow sprit with two rollers. The cockpit is designed for enjoyment with friends and family. One of the cool features is the built-in cooler. There's plenty of room to entertain while under sail or at anchor. The swim platform makes it easy to get in and out of the dinghy or to just enjoy the water.
- Bimini & Dodger
- Cockpit Cushions
- Long contoured cockpit seats, coaming storage boxes, molded bins and two large cockpit lockers
- Large fiberglass stern rail seats
- Deluxe helm console with stainless steel guard, compass & single lever engine/ shift control
- Companionway hatch and sea hood (fiberglass) with three solid teak drop boards and captive safety lock pin with holder
- Dedicated LPG deck storage locker with 10lb. aluminum tank
- Exterior Construction is 100% hand-laid fiberglass construction
- Deck attached to integrally molded hull flange w/ bolts, lock nuts, & urethane adhesive sealant
- Deck hardware thru-bolted w/ aluminum backup plates
- Teak cap rail w/ stainless steel striker, teak cap on bowsprit
- Rub Rail w/ stainless steel striker (this is a second rail below the cap rail)
- All structural laminates and reinforcements designed to meet or exceed ABS standards
- Hull and keel molded in one piece using high modulus triaxial glass unified w/ engineered molded interior grid structure
- Deck laminate cored w/ PolyCore (a proprietary microsphere & resin matrix) to prevent rot and delamination
The Listing Brokerage Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel regardless of information provided. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice. PLEASE NOTE: All electronics are listed for verification purposes but not warranted in the selling price of the boat.
Engine hours are as of the date of the original listing and are a representation of what the listing broker is told by the owner and/or actual reading of the engine hour meters. The broker cannot guarantee the true hours. It is the responsibility of the purchaser and/or his agent to verify engine hours, any warranties expressed or implied and/or any engine service as well as all other representations noted on the listing brochure.
All the yacht brokerage agents at the listing company are Independent Contractors.
Contact the Listing Broker:
Over 34 Years Exclusively in Professional Yacht Sales
Direct Line or Text: 713-817-7216
SKYPE KentLittleYachtBroker (text first)
Florida Licensed for over 23 years #1815
1st Certified Professional Yacht Broker (CPYB) in Texas
If you have a quality boat and would like Expert Representation by someone who understands Constant Changing Market Conditions and what it takes to sell your boat as well as someone with a vast knowledge of Yachts in both Power and Sail, Please call or email me for a FREE CONSULTATION to discuss what I can do for you.
Regardless of your boats location, I promise to give you the same expert representation that you see here.
Brokerage commissions are all the same price. It costs you no more to use someone with my experience.
References available on request.