Accessing the Hunter 450 Passage at the stern from the dock or dinghy is made easy by the built-in steps leading to the spacious aft deck and the roomy center cockpit.
The quasi-spiral stairs lead from the center cockpit into the light and airy salon. The wraparound windows, ports and hatches bring tons of light and fresh air into the main salon, making the space feel even larger. The salon headroom is over 7' 0" and is sufficient for anyone. To the port side of the salon are a built-in settee with a fold down console and aft of the stairs, an well laid out U-shaped galley.
To starboard, a six-person dinette, the navigation station and the master head lead you back to the master stateroom.
In the spacious master stateroom, there is a comfortable queen-size bed, plus the separate bathtub/ shower. The beautiful master stateroom cabinetry houses a washer/dryer combo, ample storage and lockers. The en-suite master head is a split arrangement with the vanity and toilet to starboard and separate from the shower/ bathtub on the port side of the stateroom.
The guest stateroom is forward of the salon and features its Pullman berths and en-suite head in the bow.
The U-shaped galley is laid out just aft and to port of the companionway staircase. It features a 3 burner Force 10 propane stove and oven. The Isotherm refrigeration and freezer storage is ample and keeps ice cream frozen. The galley also has a stainless steel double sink and there is lots of storage space for food, kitchenware and dishes.
- Force 10 Propane 3 Burner Stove and Oven (2 Tanks)
- Isotherm Refrigerator
- Isotherm Freezer
- Watermaker: H2O Sea Recovery
- Stainless Steel double sinks
- 2-10 Lb. propane tanks with solenoid
- 1-12 volt Electric Fan
- Microwave GE
- Hot Water Heater 11 Gals
- LG Washer/Dryer Combo
Forward of the Salon is the guest stateroom with its separate head and shower in the vee of the boat. The Hunter 450 has plenty of storage throughout. The bottom berth of the over and under berths is a double berth and the single berth above is done in a Pullman style. There are two lockers as well as storage under the berth. The marine head is a Vacu-Flush unit. There are three overhead hatches in the forward stateroom and head. Under the vanity and sink are battery switches for the anchor windlass and bow thruster.
- VacuFlush toilet
- Vanity, sink and medicine cabinet
- Double berth
- Single berth
- 1-12V electric fans
- Battery switches under sink for windlass and bow thruster
The beautiful salon has a dining table with an L-shaped settee to starboard and a straight settee with a fold down console for drinks to port. Just forward of the port settee is the entertainment center with a flat screen Samsung television.
The wraparound windows, seven opening ports and two overhead hatches let the light and air pour into the boat. Under the dining settee is an 33 GPH Sea Recovery watermaker. Again, there is a plethora of storage under the settees and floor.
- 16,000 btu CruiseAire air conditioning
- Samsung flat screen television
- Pyle AM/FM/USB Stereo
- Sea Recovery 33 gph watermaker
- Fresh water manifold system
- Dining table
- 2- 12V electric fans
The forward facing navigation station located aft and to starboard of the main salon. In addition to the chart table and curved wood seat, the nav station has a VHF radio, tank monitoring system and controls for the Xantrex Freedom inverter and the 900 watt solar panel system.
- Standard Horizon Matrix GS 2150 VHF radio with AIS
- Xantrex Freedom Inverter Control Panel
- 2 Tracer Solar Power Control Panels
- Tank Monitoring system
- Raymarine Hybrid Touch Chartplotter w/Radar
- Raymarine ST7000+ Autopilot with upgraded linear drive
- GPS Raymarine Integrated to Chart Plotter
- Depth Raymarine ST 60
- Speed Raymarine ST 60
- Raymarine Wind ST 60
- VHF: Standard Horizon Matrix GS 2150 with R.A.M. at Helm
- NAVPOD GP Series Instrument Pod
Continuing aft from the nav station is the hall leading to the master head and stateroom. The head features a vanity with more storage and a VacuFlush toilet. Into the Master Stateroom, there is storage with an LG Direct Drive washer/ dryer combo in the port side cabinetry, a queen-sized bed with memory foam mattress and tons of storage drawers and lockers. On the port side of the stateroom is the separate shower and sit down bathtub. A 32? flat screen TV is on the forward wall of the room for easy viewing from the L-shaped settee or while in bed!
Mechanical/ Electrical Systems
- 12,000 btu CruiseAire air conditioning
- LG Direct Drive washer/dryer combo
- Queen size bed with memory gel mattress
- 32" Element flat screen television
- 2 electric fans
- Separate shower and tub
- 8 opening ports and 1 overhead hatch
This Hunter 450 Passage has a Yanmar 75 HP diesel, 8 kW Kohler generator and Xandrex Freedom 3000W inverter.
Deck & Rigging
- Yanmar diesel 4JH3TE hrs 1414.5
- Engine tachometer
- Oil pressure gauge
- Engine water temp gauge
- 8kw Kohler generator hrs 533.7
- Bow Thruster
- 6 x 150 watt solar panels producing total of 900 watts
- 3000 watt Xantrex Freedom inverter
- 6-6 volt house batteries
- 2-12V batteries for windlass and bow thruster
- 1-12V Group 24 engine start battery
- 1-12V Group 24 battery for davits
- 3 water tanks with manifold
Starting at the bow is the double anchor roller and chain locker. The Lawrence Simpson Horizon 1500 windlass is housing below deck in the locker along with 300ft of the chain for the main anchor and the spare anchor and its rope. A fresh water wash down faucet is located in the locker also.
The spacious side decks allow easy movement from cockpit to foredeck and back. The deck stepped, Hunter developed B & R rig features an in-mast furling mainsail with boom vang. The center cockpit has a full navy blue enclosure with roll up panels to keep nasty weather out and cockpit cushions. The large cockpit and its settees lend themselves to lazy afternoon naps. The Whitlock helm with its Navpod GP series instrument pod houses the Raymarine eSeries Hybrid Touch radar/ plotter,compass, VHF radio, bow thruster and windlass controls and located at the helm there is a leather wrapped wheel. There is a fold down cockpit table forward of the helm for dining in the cockpit. Above the companionway steps are the three Raymarine ST60 sailing instruments. To port of the helm are the engine instruments for the Yanmar diesel. There are four Lewmar ST(2-48s and 2-44s) manual winches in the cockpit for sail handling.
Aft of the cockpit is the aft deck, a great lounging area. The stairs lead down from the aft deck to the swim platform and electric dinghy davits. There are two large lazerette lockers on either side of the stairs for storing items. The electric motors for the davits are also in these lockers.
- Lawrence Simpson Horizon 1500 12V electric windlass housed under deck
- 45 lb. Mantus anchor with 300' of chain rode
- 40 lb. Delta style spare anchor with 300' of rope rode
- Anchor chain washdown (fresh and salt water)
- Raymarine eSeries Hybrid Touch Radar/Chartplotter/GPS with chips for US East Coast and The Bahamas
- Whitlock Steering
- Bow thruster control
- Windlass control at the Helm
- Hunter Suunto Compass
- 2 Lewmar #48 main winches
- 2 Lewmar #44 sheet winches
- Selden in-mast furling mast
- Selden boom
- Selden Boom vang
- Furling mainsail (original)
- ProFurl furler on headstay
- 125% Genoa (original but rebuilt)
- Navy Blue Full cockpit enclosure with dodger
- 12V Electric stainless steel dinghy davits
- 2 large lazzerettes at stern for storage of gas, water toys, etc.
- Plastimo 6/8 man life raft in soft bag (Needs inspection)
The Listing Brokerage Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel regardless of information provided. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice. PLEASE NOTE: All electronics are listed for verification purposes but not warranted in the selling price of the boat.
Engine hours are as of the date of the original listing and are a representation of what the listing broker is told by the owner and/or actual reading of the engine hour meters. The broker cannot guarantee the true hours. It is the responsibility of the purchaser and/or his agent to verify engine hours, any warranties expressed or implied and/or any engine service as well as all other representations noted on the listing brochure.
All the yacht brokerage agents at the listing company are Independent Contractors.
Rusty Hightower, Certified Hunter Sales Professional, (941) 730-7207