Electrical and Mechanical
- Bow thruster with 2 dedicated batteries and a dedicated battery charger
- Fisher Panda 6KW genset with sound shield (approximately only 60 hours)
- Yanmar engine gauges
- Xantrex Freedom 25 2500W 130A inverter/charger
- Xantrex digital battery monitor
- Xantrex Link 20 battery monitor
- 26,000 Btu's of AC w/reverse cycle heat (new 16,000 BTU unit in salon 10/2017)
- Two 30a shore power cords
- Two new group 4D house batteries
- Separate new AGM starting battery
- Fully integrated Raymarine electronics
- New Raymarine Hybrid Touch 12 touchscreen chartplotter with radar overlay, auto pilot functions and instrument display
- New Hi definition Raymarine radar (Blue Tooth)
- Raymarine ST7000+ Autopilot with New Raymarine control head
- New Raymarine Wind
- New Raymarine MultiFunction at helm
- Joystick for thruster in front of wheel
- New Raymarine VHF with AIS at nav station (new VHF antenna to masthead)
- As backup, the original ICOM VHF at nav station (the antenna is not connected so as not to degrade reception/transmit for the new primary VHF)
- New Raymarine RAM for helm
- ICOM handheld VHF
- Garmin GPS 76C at nav station
- TracVision KVH TV3 dome with 2 separate channels (can watch 2 different TV channels at the same time)
- New Custom SS mast for antennas, TracVision and custom SS dinghy motor crane
- WiFi booster
- Danforth Compass
- Bose 321 AM/FM/CD/DVD stereo in salon
- Flat panel TV in Salon
- CRT TV in Master Stateroom
- New EPIRB
- New detachable stereo in cockpit over companionway
Generous GUEST CABIN forward with V-berth, cedar lined hanging locker, storage, an overhead hatch and a Caframo 12V fan.
Just aft is the GUEST HEAD with separate shower stall, electric commode and vanity with Corian counter. An overhead hatch and opening port provide natural ventilation.
Next aft is the SALON. To port is a U-shaped dinette with Ultraleather cushions and an expandable table that can also be lowered to convert the seating to an additional large double berth. To starboard is a long and wide settee. The open slot between the settee and the nav desk was filled in with custom woodwork to allow placement of pillows for lounging. Both settees have storage behind, above and below. The large deck salon ports provide abundant natural lighting and provides excellent all-around views while at anchor or underway. Overhead hatches employ retractable screens and shades.
To port of companionway is a huge GALLEY with separate front opening fridge and freezer.
The forward facing NAV STATION is to starboard of the companionway features a large chart table and a generous seat with curved sides for comfort when under way.
Just aft is the SECOND HEAD, also with a separate shower. This commode is full size and with manual pump for flushing. The head is within easy access of the cockpit and also has a second door leading from the master suite. An overhead hatch and opening port provide natural ventilation.
All the way aft is the MASTER STATEROOM which has excellent headroom for an aft cockpit vessel. A queen size centerline berth makes it easy to get in and out of bed and facilitates making up the bed. Two cedar lined hanging lockers provide plenty of room for clothing and there is a loveseat to port.
Gypsy Soul has a lot of storage throughout the vessel and has excellent access to all areas of the bilge. The thru-holes are well-labeled and easy to access
- Corian countertops with plenty of work space
- New front-loading refrigerator
- Separate front-loading freezer
- Double polished stainless steel sinks
- Gimbaled Force 10 two burner stove with oven
- Huge pantry with adjustable shelves and drawers
- Tons of counter space
- See-thru backsplash to protect salon cushions from sink splash
- Dish storage, drawers and cabinets
Ground Tackle and Mooring
- No exterior wood to maintain!
- New Fuax Teak flooring in cockpit and swim platform (good non-skid and comfortable for bare feet)
- New custom SS mast for TracVision, antennas and SS dinghy motor crane
- Stainless steel handrails
- Well-designed walk-thru transom. Helm seat is on hinges and swings down to swim platform. The seat remains attached to the boat at all times and is easy to deploy. Additional storage lockers on swim scoop
- Large bimini with windows above helm
- New dodger with windshield cover
- New cockpit side curtains for shade
- Double wide stern rail seats
- Folding steering wheel
- Large deep cockpit locker
- Speakers mounted on SS arch above helm
- Life ring
- Double anchor rollers
- Flush mounted Lewmar electric windlass with up and down switches
- Stainless steel 55lb Rocna primary anchor
- Secondary anchor is stowed
- Eight mooring cleats (including 2 midship cleats each both port and starboard)
Sails and Rigging
Hunters are among the easiest boats to sail. The fractional 110% genoa is a breeze to tack and easy to pull in. The in-mast furling mainsail features end boom sheeting as well as a long traveler to get the most from your sail trim. The mainsheet and traveler are within easy reach of the helmsman. In short, Gypsy Soul is very easy to single hand.
- Furlex furler for the furling genoa
- Selden furling for the main
- Stainless steel arch with long traveler
- Rigid boom vang
- All lines led aft
- Four self-tailing winches
- Primary winches are within easy reach of the helmsman
- Mainsheet and traveler are within easy reach of the helmsman
- Spinnaker Halyard
- New Achilles RIB dinghy with custom cleat on the bow and Sunbrella cover
- New Yamaha 6 hp Four Stroke dinghy motor
- Owner had a custom back rest installed between the starboard settee and the nav desk. This allows for lounging without the pillow falling thru the gap. The woodwork is excellent and blends perfectly with the existing cabinetry.
- Note: The new Caframo fan mounted in the aft cabin is not hooked up. The wiring is there and ready.
- The term new in the above descriptions indicate items added within approximately the last year and a half. Exact dates are unknown to the listing broker.
The Listing Brokerage Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel regardless of information provided. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice. PLEASE NOTE: All electronics are listed for verification purposes but not warranted in the selling price of the boat.
Engine hours are as of the date of the original listing and are a representation of what the listing broker is told by the owner and/or actual reading of the engine hour meters. The broker cannot guarantee the true hours. It is the responsibility of the purchaser and/or his agent to verify engine hours, any warranties expressed or implied and/or any engine service as well as all other representations noted on the listing brochure.
All the yacht brokerage agents at the listing company are Independent Contractors.
Contact the listing broker
Paul Stehfest Paul@LittleYachtSales.com 903-401-9049
Want to sell your boat? I'm always looking for clean, quality listings. Contact me for a free, professional, personalized market evaluation.
Paul Stehfest, CPYB
Your Source For
New Lagoon Catamarans
New Catalina Yachts
New Sailfish Center Console/Double Console Fishing Boats
And Over 100 Quality Brokerage Boats
Certified Professional Yacht Broker (CPYB)
Florida Licensed Broker # YSL8978
Gulf Coast Yacht Brokers Association (GCYBA)