Updates & Upgrades
- New Bottom Job (9/26/18)
- New Underwater Lights (9/26/18)
- New Front Canvas & Eisenglass (2018)
- New Canvas Camper Top by Quantum (12/31/18)
- Engines & Air Conditioning Serviced (9/18/18)
- New Battery & Battery Charger (9/18/18)
- New Cockpit Refrigerator (2018)
- Head Re-Built (9/10/18)
- New Risers & Manifolds (2017)
- New Impellers - Both engines (May 2018))
- Full Service on Engines Including Plugs, Rotors, Distributor Caps, Fluids & Filters (2017)
- Zincs Replaced (9/26/18)
- Whisper-Quiet VacuFlush Head (Re-Built 2018)
- New Kohler 5EKD Generator (2015)
- Fixed Mount ICOM VHF Radio (New in 2015)
- Custom Upholstery (New in 2015)
- Eisenglass Enclosure (New in 2013)
- Electric Anchor Windlass
- Raymarine C80 GPS / Plotter
- Sirius Radio Capability
- 32" Vizio Smart TV
- Custom Cockpit Carpets
- Central Vac System
Below deck, the 320 interior is completely open concept. Step down the companionway to find the fully-appointed galley to port and spacious head just aft with integrated hot and cold shower. The head was re-built 9/10/18.
To starboard, enjoy the ultra-comfortable settee with integrated solid wood table while dining with family and friends. As a bonus, the settee converts to a double berth for extra guests.
Just aft is the spacious mid cabin area that serves as both an additional conversation area and as a separate sleeping area with seating that converts to a berth.
The master cabin encompasses the entire forward area with a luxurious island berth and hanging storage to starboard. Privacy curtains separate both the sleeping areas from the main salon.
Electronics & Entertainment
- Countertop, Molded Fiberglass w/Granite Colored Gelcoat, Sink & Faucet
- Café Microwave / Coffeemaker Combo
- Norcold Refrigerator/Freezer
- Cherrywood Storage Drawers and Cabinets
- Recessed Kenyon 2-Burner, Flat-Top Electric Stove
- Trash Receptacle
- Power Vent, 12V
Cockpit & Deck Features
- Raymarine C80 Chartplotter
- Mercury Smart Craft System View
- Northstar VHF
- Clarion AM/FM/CD Stereo System
- Pro Audio 6 Disc CD Changer
- Raymarine TV Antenna System
- Glomex Brand Television Antenna System
- Vizio Flat Screen
- Flat Tron L15107 LG TV
This inviting and comfortable cockpit is the social center of the boat. It is easily accessed from the large swim platform via the transom door. Includes a U-shaped seating area with a table, wet bar, dual voltage refrigerator and cockpit carpet.
Engine, Mechanical & Electrical Information
- NEW Bottom Job (9/26/18)
- Washed & Detailed (2/22/19)
- Electric Anchor Windlass w/Remote
- Plow Anchor
- Remote Spotlight
- Two Bolster Seats at Helm
- Wet Bar on Deck
- NEW Refrigerator at Wet Bar on Deck (2018)
- Varnished Teak Table for Cockpit (Stored inside in Custom Quantum Padded Bag)
- Transom Storage
- Swim Platform
- Swim Ladder
- Transom Hot & Cold Shower
- Aft Washdown Stations
- Electronic Engine Hatch Lift
- New Underwater Lights (9/26/18)
- New Full Cabin Enclosure w/Snap-On Bug Screen for Opening Windows by Quantum (12/31/18) & New Front Canvas & Eisenglass (2018)
- Sun Pads on Foredeck
- Main Engines - Twin V-Drive MerCruiser 5.7 Horizon MPI Closed Loop (Total Engine HP is 600) (Serviced 9/18/18)
- Engine hours: Port - 717 / Starboard - 708
- 5EKD Kohler Generator - 404 Hrs. (New 2015)
- 30-Amp Cable
- Air Conditioning w/Reverse Cycle Heat (Serviced 9/18/18)
- New Battery & Charger (9/18/18)
The Listing Brokerage Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel regardless of information provided. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice. PLEASE NOTE: All electronics are listed for verification purposes but not warranted in the selling price of the boat.
Engine hours are as of the date of the original listing and are a representation of what the listing broker is told by the owner and/or actual reading of the engine hour meters. The broker cannot guarantee the true hours. It is the responsibility of the purchaser and/or his agent to verify engine hours, any warranties expressed or implied and/or any engine service as well as all other representations noted on the listing brochure.
All the yacht brokerage agents at the listing company are Independent Contractors.
Contact the Listing Broker:
Over 34 Years Exclusively in Professional Yacht Sales
Direct Line or Text: 713-817-7216
SKYPE KentLittleYachtBroker (text first)
Florida Licensed for over 23 years #1815
1st Certified Professional Yacht Broker (CPYB) in Texas
If you have a quality boat and would like Expert Representation by someone who understands Constant Changing Market Conditions and what it takes to sell your boat as well as someone with a vast knowledge of Yachts in both Power and Sail, Please call or email me for a FREE CONSULTATION to discuss what I can do for you.
Regardless of your boats location, I promise to give you the same expert representation that you see here.
Brokerage commissions are all the same price. It costs you no more to use someone with my experience.
References available on request.