New boat, Fully equipped with gear below.
- Base price Retail as equipped Replacement price $140K, Discount $40K. Your BLOW OUT PRICE $99K
- Factory Options
- Single Yamaha F300XCA
- "Entertainment Package
- - (Ski Tow Bar, Removable Bow Table, Fusion/Wet Sounds Stereo System w/USB Port and LED Underwater Lighting)"
- - (Hard Top, Transom Rod Holders, Mid-Ship Fender Cleats, Flip Up Bow Light)"
- Starboard Side Aft Fold Out Seat (36")
- Adjustable Height Pedestal for Captain's Chair
- Electronics and Sound System
- Garmin GPSMap 1042xsv w/o Transducer
- Garmin B60 Airmar Thru Hull Transducer w/o CHIRP
- Wet Sounds LED Lighted Speakers Upgrade
- Built-In 2 Bank Battery Charger
- Built-In Solar House Battery Charger (Hard Top Only)
- Garmin VHF Radio and Antenna
- Garmin Radar Cable & Power Cable
- In Floor Rod Storage (2)
- Windshield Wiper (Captain's Side w/Freshwater)
- Electric Marine Head (w/ Holding Tank & Pump Out)
- Additional Table Base
- Misting System (For Hard Top only)
- Two Tone Hard Top (Light Colors)
- Cockpit & Bow Covers
- (TE-4) Hard Top Enclosure (3 Piece)
- Bow Shade (Bow Rod Holders Included)
- (AS-2) Windlass w/ Polished Roller, SST Scuff Plate, Anchor, Rode & Chain
- Hull Color (Light) - Surf Green
- Two Tone Color Hull - White Hull Bottom
Just A Few Reasons To Consider Sailfish Boats!
FISHING FOCUSED FAMILY FRIENDLY
10-YEAR HULL WARRANTIES
LIFETIME NO-ROT GUARANTEE
VARIABLE DEGREE STEPPED HULL
GREAT STANDARD FEATURES WITH MANY OPTIONS AVAILABLE!
From Sailfish Boats:
The 245DC is the perfect follow-up to Sailfish's very successful 275DC and 325DC Dual Console offerings. Like it's big brothers, the 245DC is the most versatile Dual Console in its class, combining Sailfish's solid fishing focus with the family friendly attributes of the Dual Console platform. With both cockpit and bow fish boxes, a live well, strategically placed rod holders and plenty of in-floor rod storage, the 245DC is a fishing machine. Comfortable seating for 12, a spacious step-down head, a retractable ski pole and an optional cockpit galley area make the 245DC a fantastic family fun boat.
From the bottom of the 245DC's 6th generation VDS Hull to the top of it's stylish hardtop, this new Sailfish Dual Console is designed to deliver a top caliber boating experience. With an 8'6" beam, the 245DC is easy to trailer and ready to run in all types of water and weather conditions. The cockpit is roomy with high gunwales to keep people in and water out. Deep, comfortable, full bow seating makes for great times with friends. A plush captain's station and three position, flip-flop passenger seat, coupled with an intelligently configured console make running the 245DC a joy.
The 245DC is built using proven SailTech construction techniques - a Kevlar reinforced hull, a carbon fiber supported deck, wood-free construction, hand laid fiberglass and marine friendly stainless steel fittings and components. As for storage - there is a place for everything and everything is in its place. You can take the 245DC to the next level by choosing from a wide array of experience enhancing options - an electric marine head, hard-top misting system, full galley with refrigerator, underwater lighting or a thru-hull windlass just to name a few.
Call Little Yacht Sales for pricing information and let's discuss building you a NEW Sailfish 245DC today!Videos: